The new Samyang 12mm F2.8 Fisheye Lens for Full Frame Cameras now makes it affordable to realize dramatic 180 Degree views with an exceptional optical performance and Full Frame sensor coverage. Photographers can now appreciate high image quality with quiet, silky smooth, and complete focusing control.
The extreme ultra-wide perspective image created with this lens fills the entire frame which can be especially useful for architecture and landscape work. Produce panoramas, 360 Degree virtual tours, or images where distortion, exaggerated perspective, and extreme depth of field are desired. The optical design includes three Extra-Low Dispersion elements and two A spherical elements to control coma and chromatic aberrations while its advanced combination of Nano Coating plus Ultra Multi Coating reduces flare and ghosting to assure high image quality in all lighting conditions.
The minimum focus distance is 7.9″ and a removable petal-shaped lens hood and soft lens pouch are included. The Canon, Pentax, Sony Alpha, and Sony E mount versions have manual aperture control, but the Nikon mount features an AE chip enabling focus confirmation with fine-tuning, the exposure to be controlled from the camera in Auto P/A/S and M modes and provides EXIF data.
- Full frame sensor coverage with extreme ultra-wide 180 degrees angle of view on full-frame cameras.
- Nano Crystal Coating System (NCS) + Ultra Multi Coating (UMC) Maximizes Transmission and Reduces.
- Internal Reflections.
- Constructed of 12 glass elements in 8 groups with aperture range of f2.8 – f22.The angle of View 180°
- APS-C. Picture Angle: 118°.
- Minimum focusing distance of only 7.9 inches.